Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

November days...and a welcome back to Country Rabbit

Hello there...Its been a very long time since I have been on here...I hope you are all well...
As many of you know I had started a 'new' blog (saltypebble which I now will be deleting) ...but I was not sure if many of my old followers would find me there??, so I've made a return to this blog. Sorry if I have confused you all but I am hoping that more of you will find me here.... My new life on the edge of the Dartmoor national park has been the best move I've ever made in my life...Not only that I am now a family unit with Stevie by my side...It will be two years since we moved this Christmas....
We have made our old cottage into a home...and I've started to do more and more craft and art fairs and joined a local crafting groupy once a week. I even gave my first children's workshop on a Saturday and we made spoon people  which has made me feel more settled into the community here.  My daughter has been with her new school 2 years and will start secondary school next Autumn!~ Blimey!? time has rocketed past my eyes, so much has been happening in such a short space in time...The Dartmoor national park being on our doorstep and a stones throw from Cornwall we have the best of both coastlines and country. The one thing that Myself and Stevie have always had in common was the country and coast and our love of exploring/walking... As most of you know through my phone photographs to Instagram we got 'engaged' this year!~ We haven't even set a date for a wedding...I've started wedding planning but with so much that has been going on we are waiting a while to tie the knot but I will keep you posted on that...
I'm still always out with my phone camera capturing the seasons and enjoying finding new places to explore with Stevie...



I have good intentions to keep a regular blog post going...thats my hope anyway....

I was enjoying the 'new' Making Winter book by Emma Mitchell with her hand made silver jewellery, crochet and beautiful glimpses of her garden and the natural fen lands where she lives.  It is a wonderful read and the whole point of the book is to make the most of winter days...The natural beauty, the creative mind and the way we look at the winter months. The main reason I enjoy the Autumn to winter days is the change in the seasons from falling leaves, frosty mornings, capturing the light through my camera...the cosy, snug feeling of a warm cuppa on a cold morning...The frost on late flowering rose petals and the dewy ice clinging to the grass land across the park...The squirrels busy hiding nuts and seeing a fox dart across the field in the early morning light...Its enjoying these simple, yet beautiful moments. Also, over on the blog 'Attic 24'...Lucy is capturing the Autumn to winter seasonal beauty through walks in her woodlands, moors and down by the canals. Also she is amazingly talented with wool creating the most spectacular autumn crochet wreaths, blankets and even gives patterns for her crochet designs... She is capturing the seasons on instagram  #makingtheseasons and Emma Mitchell through her Instagram #makingwinter (also her blog via Silver pebble).  


I do hope to see you again...


Thanks for still following...please say 'Hi' if you get a moment and then I can find you and your blog easier (if you have one?).

x x    K a z z y   x x 


12 comments:

  1. Hi Kazzy.Good to see you back blogging on here.It is really good to hear you have a new partner.I can remember reading your blog when things were not so good.I can't believe your daughter is in Year 6.Like I said on my latest blog post "where has the time gone?"Hope to see you doing regular posts and including your brilliant photos.Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard being a single parent - especially now. It seems society has reverted to be nasty to them. I was in the 'easier' gap when people were kinder about it all. My daughter is all grown up now. I am so glad you have found new love and a help-mate in life. I hope you will continue to be very happy.

    So pleased you are crafting and making art. I used to read your blogs regularly, so very pleased to see you again - long may it continue. Happy blog writing, and see you again soon.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always lovely to see your blog posts Kazzy. I'm glad life is being kind to you. I need to try and write more blog posts too. It's a much more personal space than scrolling quickly through Instagram and not even being sure who's pictures you are looking at sometimes. That said it's ease is very hard to resist :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely you are back. Love your wonderful picture and lovely posts. You surely have been missed. Welcome back.
    Hugs from Lina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear you are both well. Not blogged for ages, but do still like reading them. Also photobucket decided to play up! Looking forward to future posts and especially the Christmas ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I've been a bit lax with my blog too, I've always got so much to tell everybody, but not the time to spend telling it. It can take up a lot of your time writing a blog post can't it, but don't let it bother you if you leave it a while. We are still here, I hope my followers are too! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I look forward to more posts from you : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a lovely surprise to see your name appear on my blog list. I'm so glad that the time away has been so good for you and you have settled in a wonderful location and found happiness with Stevie. Congratulations on your engagement, that is wonderful news! Can't believe Sweetpea will be starting secondary school in the Autumn, where does the time go! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are having a revival of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, how lovely to see you back here.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que maravilloso tenerte de vuelta!!!--me encanta!
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete