Pages

Monday 5 December 2022

M e r r y ✨πŸŽ„✨ M a k I n g

✨πŸŒŸπŸŒ›⭐πŸŽ„πŸ§š‍♂️✨🌟✨

I'm sat in bed with thick woolly socks on and enjoying a hot chocolate before bed...it's really nippy tonight we spent the night at the Dickensian evening with a mulled wine and watched the switch on of the Christmas lights✨🌟🧚‍♂️πŸŽ„⭐πŸŒ›⭐✨🌟

I thought I'd take the time to share a few catch up *moments of mine*. I always like to share a mosaic of favourite pics...the November sunlight was bliss & we managed some beautiful Autumn walks in the country and by the coast in Cornwall.

I can't believe it's December already...⭐

✨⭐πŸŒŸπŸŒ›⭐✨πŸŒŸπŸŒ›⭐✨🌟

It's been such a busy few weeks ...

December arrives too quickly for me every year...and I start to think there's not enough time. We have alot of birthdays this month. Including mine...eeekkk!

I found this wonderful vintage style lampshade in the vintage & antique market in my local town...I'm really enjoying having the dresser in the living room and I've got alot more space in the teeny kitchen we have. I need to sort through the dresser, de clutter and add some Christmasy things from my box's of Christmas decorations...I get alot of enjoyment out of faffing with it. I keep wondering about painting it grey or even green. I did try pink last year but mixed the paint myself and didn't match it right so it looked patchy in certain light so ended up painting it back with white. Mmm ideas...

...I love the lead up to Christmas most of all, especially all the little traditions that happen here...The Dickensian evening with festive light switch on, childrens choir in the square of our market town, The Christmas tree Festival and the local National trust houses Christmas displays...And getting all the Christmas decorations out the box's and decorating the Christmas tree...✨πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ✨

     ...✨🌟✨ enjoying snuggly woolly socks and mince pies ✨🌟✨ and starting to write Christmas cards and festive food lists...

✨🌟🌟✨I like to have a sort out, de clutter before I get the Christmas decorations out. I don't think im going to put as many out this year...well, I say not too many, I actually mean not as many as I normally do, but this is an idea ...it will all probably change next week.✨✨πŸŒŸπŸŽ„ My dresser definitely won't look minimal 🀭 ,but we all like what we like. 

🌟✨🧚‍♂️πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ✨🌟🧚‍♂️πŸŽ„✨🌟🧚‍♂️πŸŽ„✨🌟🧚‍♂️πŸŽ„

✨✨🌟 This is my hand made Dartmoor festive fox...I used watercolours and fussy cut foliage from an old book...
✨✨🌟
✨✨πŸŒŸπŸŽ„✨My birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ is in December and my lovely Stevie gave me an early gift...The vintage Moon girl ornaments...I just adore themπŸŒŸπŸŒ›✨
✨🌟✨✨✨The whimsical window has started to take shape, lots of snipping and cutting. The Tree πŸŽ„ has been decorated with the help of my daughter and some lovely festive candles are making the cottage smell so festive... Enjoy your Merry Making ✨πŸŒŸπŸŽ„πŸŒŸ✨πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ✨πŸŽ„
x   k a z z y  x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kazzy your moon girl ornaments are lovely, not just for Christmas either. Happy Birthday - you do foxes well, they always have a slightly mischievous character I think. I hope you do lots of decorations, I'm a minimalist but get my overload fix by seeing your lovely dresser displays every year! I think a sage green or a dark charcoal grey would be nice for your dresser next time you paint it as it makes such a nice natural backdrop for all the lovely things you display :) Betty

    ReplyDelete