Pages

Thursday 11 May 2023

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟMay-king๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ

๐ŸŒฑ    ๐ŸŒฟ    ๐ŸŒฑ   ๐ŸŒฟ    ๐ŸŒฑ   ๐ŸŒฟ   ๐ŸŒฑ

Kings Coronation & May celebrations. 
Another catch up post of my 
✨⭐๐Ÿ’šMoments in May๐Ÿ’š⭐✨

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ

(edit- I started this blog post on 1st May) 

May bank holiday... My favourite month! And a celebration for my daughter✨⭐... She's been busy with revision and interviews but has been offered an amazing opportunity for an Accountancy apprenticeship starting in july... She is beyond excited and I feel immensely proud of her. She has always worked so hard in top set maths and amazes me everyday. So bright, so beautiful and the kindest soul. She decided in the end A levels just weren't for her and getting training and hands on skills would suit her better. As long as she's happy I'm happy and I will support her either way.  I think back to lock down when I had to help her study maths! What a difficult subject I find it, but she excels. I wish her all the success in the world๐ŸŒŸ✨⭐✨๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง✨⭐✨My Coronation illustration... We have just celebrated the King's coronation...  ✨๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง The BBC filmed the event and it was wonderful to watch on the tv... A special moment for history. I dressed the Shelflings with Royal ephemera & flags...and thought fondly of my childhood with my grandparents who lived in London and would take me to lots of royal celebrations, we'd be waving little flags amongst the crowds of people ... ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง✨✨๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘✨✨๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŸ

Over the May weekend we enjoyed a few lovely trips to Totnes, Avon Mill and Buckland Abbey National trust gardens. Good walks and a lovely picnic... ๐Ÿ’š
✨⭐๐Ÿ’™✨⭐Beautiful May wildflowers... Bluebells & wild garlic... Blue sky but the weather's been more like April showers. We've had thunder here & today I'm wearing a jumper again. The garden has gone *WILD* for 'No mow May' to help the bee's and wildlife. They love the dandelions especially. But I think I better have a good tidy up of my pots and beds as I've neglected them. The Apple trees on the hilly top part of garden look beautiful, full of blossom.... 
✨⭐✨⭐๐Ÿ’šEnjoying getting back into painting on a slightly larger scale, on canvas... May inspires me so much with the lush green landscape here in Devon. I haven't quite finished yet, daily life, busy routines take over... But I will make some time at the weekend. 
✨⭐✨๐Ÿ’š✨Beautiful walk around the Buckland Abbey Gardens, estate. National trust... Love seeing all the new shoots and the kitchen garden coming to life... 
✨✨✨⭐๐Ÿ’šLocal, lovely market town walks along the river bank... Such a beautiful time of year... Taking those little Moments this May to appreciate it✨✨⭐๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค—
                     x   K a z z y   x




No comments:

Post a Comment