Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผSpring Equinox๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ

๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟAll the new shoots bursting up from the ground... Such a welcoming sight after the bleak moments of winter... The blossom flowers, Daffodils, primroses... So much beauty for the start of Spring ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ
I welcome Spring with big wide open arms! ๐ŸŒฟ
A walk along the moorland lanes and back via the my market town church yard... 
All the new shoots, first bluebells and so many primroses... 
๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ
Enjoying all the beauty of Spring has inspired two new paintings... Both a work in progress... Keep starting lots of paintings but need to finish off the details... The pink Spring hare with tea & cake is a large A3 painting I've spent 3 days on it, quite a few hours... I've been trying out new paints too and layering up the details... Still quite a lot to do... I think it will make a lovely print. 
Easter hedgehog & hare painting
I can't wait to get prints of my art printed again...
My poor neglected etsy shop... Hopefully, might be updated by the end of April. 
I've been busy decorating some hen eggs... And photographed them in a nest that came down in the gales last lock down... 
Spring shelfling display... Cheers my soul looking at it... 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿฃ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฃ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ

Happy Spring days... 
Soon be out of lock down hopefully and can get around a little more freely... I can't wait to see the sea again... 
Take care.... 
And thanks to those that take time to message... I have somehow not been able to comment, communicate on other peoples blog or posts... Not sure why... But trying to work it out. 
x     k a z z y    x

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all your pretty Spring images and especially the paintings you're doing. What a gift you have! I also have my home decorated with daffodils and Easter things. I posted them on my blog. Enjoy your freedoms when they happen! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decor and nature photos. I don't think I've ever seen a fruit tree so thickly blossomed! Gorgeous, as are your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Receiving a new post from you is always a delight Kazzy and you never disappoint! Thrilling photos and images. I so love these two paintings and your decorated eggs. I think spring is the best of seasons! It is so alive and all the new splashes of colour everywhere makes me feel I have to get up and go to admire it all. We went up in the mountains yesterday to see the almond tree blossom but unfortunately we were too late it is all gone. Quite a disappointment as I love to see fields and fields of it and from a distance it looks like pink clouds. It's our own fault as we left it too late but spring will come again :-) wait until next year. I am looking forward to seeing your Etsy shop open again. Keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never decide which of the Seasons I liked the most.......but in the last few years, I think i've realised I like Spring the best. Just the hope of better days, brighter days, blossom.......oh how I adore blossom. Buds opening and the tiniest touches of green appearing everywhere. It really lifts the heart, and I'm not so sure any other season gives me that feeling. Your photos actually just hammer it home how much I love the Spring! he he!

    Your new illustrations are beautiful. So dreamy, you just want to dive right into the picture. I always read the flower fairies and imagined jumping right into the pictures to sit with the fairies and lie on the leaves with them having a chat! Nothing changes really....think i'll forever feel like a six year old!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Ohh! What beautiful things!! Lovely hares and all... My eyes are melting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful post!!!

    thank you !

    So sorry you are not able to visit/comment on our blogs. -sigh-

    Hope it is fixed, soon.

    "Miss BB"
    ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kazzie, I love your latest art work and also your lovely knitty sock/shoes! Like you I have been longing for signs of spring - for me it's when I see the first celandine, I know we are out of Winter! Oh what a year and now hopefully we can see our friends and loved ones - and the sea - yes, I miss the sea as much as you do - visiting the sea for me is like therapy! Take care - your post today is so cheery and uplifting x

    ReplyDelete