Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผMarch๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ

March is here๐Ÿ’›... How did that happen so quickly?... I don't know about you but hasn't this lock down seemed sooo long and a struggle at times ... I've actually found it hard going... But, 


I've actually enjoyed having my daughter home, she's been such a hard worker throughout lock down... But she's so happy to be back in school full time. I loved our tea breaks and cake together mid mornings and just having her company...we've had our fair share of moody moments {both of us} but it's definitely brought us closer together.  Actually, when I think back we should all be proud... As humans this has been an emotional roller-coaster at times.

I'm just glad to have had that extra special time.
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ

But I'm hoping the slow move out of lock down will get us back to a new kind of normal... 

I just can't wait for a trip to the coast... I dream of watching the waves... I also hope to see my father on the east coast during the summer months depending on the covid situation.

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ
At least with lock down I have been more creative... Lots of painting... Lots of craft projects on the go... So that's a huge positive for me. 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ
Slow stitching using vintage embroidery, paper, fabric and embellishments... 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฟ
We have been on lots of walks each week too... 
Local to us or a short 5min drive... 
Some days it's felt like Spring and other days we've had stormy skies and hale stones... 
Its been uplifting to see the daffodils, primroses, crocuses along the lanes. And I've seen quite a few butterflies too... 
Spring will soon be here... 
Take care, 
x         K a z z y       x

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see your blog!
    I love your mosaics and your paintings.
    Nice to have the Spring back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog.aDo it more often,please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kazzy, is that white stone house yours? It's so wonderful! I love your paintings and needlework.. so sweet. It's nice to see Spring coming to life in your corner of the world. It's doing that here, too. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork. I always admire your work

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful blog! Have I said this before???? -smile- Well, it deserves saying again.

    Lovely to hear that your daughter is back in school. It is the common sense thing to do! Over here, (US) private schools have been open, all school year.

    The reason, public schools can not re-open, is that the Teacher's Unions give money to politicians and so.... If the Teacher's Unions want to keep teaching from home, the politicians will not make them go back to work, on site.

    It is sooooooo really evil. Because children need to be in school. And they can be. Just look at the Private Schools. -sigh-

    Enjoy your spring. You are so much ahead of us, in the North East of the US.

    ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŒธ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely paintings and embroidery! The weather seems very topsy-turvy of late cold and windy and the next sunny and warm. I even dug out a pair of sandals the other day a bit of wishful thinking I reckon :-) Always a delight and so refreshing to visit your blog. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is just delightful. And what talents you have! The paintings are just gorgeous, jewel-like creations! And the embroidery! Wow!

    ReplyDelete