Pages

Monday 31 January 2022

Making January... πŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±

 πŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±


πŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±
Its felt a very long old month at times... 
Despite the dark, cold & frosty starts I've tried to look for the good bits within my January days. 
The Frost did look so beautiful up on Dartmoor. 
Moorland sparkled in the sunlight... 
Frosty grass beneath my feet in the garden 
View from my hill top garden... Winter clematis 
It had been so wet and slippery on the slate steps I'd hardly been up on the hill top part of the garden... When it's bright & dry it fills my heart with warmth & excitement of all the sowing seeds & Spring days to come. 
The cycle of the seasons keeps me positive about starting February... The days will lighten too... Below trips to Dartmoor & lots of brisk walks as its been bitterly cold up there. 
I've been carrying on with my making during January... Junk journaling mainly.... 
But also a mixed media hare, paper ephemera heart & a Beatrix potter inspired junk journal. 
Valentine inspired pen & ink... 
Still a work in progress... 
A nippy day in charlestown, Cornwall...more recently made famous for the poldark filming in its harbour... The sea was calling me & it was wonderful to be by the coast... Beach combing, pebble skimming, enjoying Cornish pasties.

x    K a z z y   x

3 comments:

  1. I visited the sea at the weekend. It was a short visit but much needed. It really does lift the soul to feel the sea air on the skin and hear the waves crashing!

    January was such a weird month for us. We all caught covid so had to isolate for the beginning of January, and then before we knew it, it was almost February! Not sure I've ever had a month pass by so quick! It enabled cosy days of crafting so I can't complain!

    I love your art Kazzy. Just so inspiring and beautiful.

    Have a gorgeous February! Big squeezes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't live anywhere else but by the sea! It is definitely therapeutic and when I have had a difficult week a stroll along the beach is a must. Powerful images! You are so creative Kazzy :-). keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete