Pages

Monday 10 January 2022

✨🌟January wishes⭐✨

✨✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨

New year's wishes to you all

2022

I've started the year being very creative. I like to keep a journal, actually I still have last years in use through to this year... I have a every week type journal with thoughts, feelings, ideas, inspirations, goals... Another journal for my illustrations, creative ideas. My national trust journal for painting our trips... And, Another journal for junk journaling... Mainly for creative snippets of inspiration from magazines, old books, art mags, crafty ephemera, tags, scrap papers. But this year I've started a New one called pin dolly junk journal for creative ideas but with a vintage,whimsical, fairytale feel to it. 

Wonderful to be junk journaling a new year... 
I'm Full to the brim with creative ideas... 
The weather has been completely pants!!!! 
Wet, wet wet comes to mind... 
Such a soggy December to January. So to have something to do in these dark eves keeps me content... 
✨✨✨🌟💚🌟✨✨✨

Last weekend was our first proper walk since Christmas...we ended up having a drive over beautiful Dartmoor in the mizzle and went for a walk at Buckland Abbey, National Trust. 
The main property buildings are closed for winter but the old monks barn & Gardens, including estate walks are open & the lovely barn building cafe & shops... 
I put my big woolly layers on & festive scarf with Robins to keep snug on our walk around. 
First signs of snowdrops. 
Badger in a welly boot... 
Fresh air, open space, beautiful landscape... 
A beautiful blackbird followed us around the walled gardens... Reminded me of the Robin in the secret garden... 
And we also decided to get up early & take a drive to Buckfastleigh Abbey & totnes including Dartington... We mooched about the farm shop cafe & little town enjoying hot chocs, book shops... We even had a glimpse of sunshine. 
I'm still keeping the twinkly lights out to cheer the dark winter days... 
And.... Lots of candles.
Keep cosy dear friends. 

x   K a z z y   x

5 comments:

  1. We all need twinkly lights at this time of year! Love your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring junk journal and beautiful pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fairly overflowing with creativity, lady! Thanks for spilling some on us! :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely it all is! Wishing you a bright cheerful and happy new year; hope it's a good one with lots of creativity and joy.

    Lovely pictures of beautiful and delightful things. Thank you.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete