Pages

Saturday 5 March 2022

πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️P e a c e f u l πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️

' Prayers for a peaceful world'

πŸŒΏπŸŒπŸ•Š️πŸŒΏπŸŒπŸ•Š️πŸŒΏπŸŒπŸ•Š️🌿

I don't think I have to explain myself on that one, it's so heavily in the News and the worry on everyone's minds... 

Let's just escape for a while... And look at the simple joys... Nature, walks and art are my go-to for healing an anxious mind. 

Wonderful to see the Spring flowers starting to appear πŸŒ±πŸŒΌπŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏ

We had a quiet, but good family half term last week with lots of walking and quality time together...my daughter had two trips to ten pin bowling & the arcades even a booth for friends karaoke (though very expensive!). It was a treat! And she had a great time with three of her school friends. Then they went to the city mall for food & shopping. 

πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️πŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸŒΏπŸŒΈπŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸŒ±πŸŒΌπŸŒΏπŸ•Š️🌿

Walks along Country Devon lanes... πŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±
πŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ•Š️🌱The countryside will always be my sanctuary... Peaceful πŸ•Š️
Pancake day (shrove Tuesday) and World book day last week πŸ˜ŠπŸ’› my favourite childhood books... I still love reading them as an adult. The illustrations are adorable. Love the adventures of the animals... All the mischief they get up to... Cheer my soul. 
Love Market day... πŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ•Š️
A new-to-me scarf with foxys on... Still had all the tags on and not been worn. Flower market bulbs, second hand books... πŸŒ±πŸ“šπŸŒ·
Wonderful escapes around my Market town I love this secretive, overgrown part of the canal🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱
Brightening up the cottage with Spring flowers πŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸ’›πŸ₯🌼🌿🐰🌿
I'm still making and creating in the background 🌿🐰🌿🌼πŸ₯πŸ’›loosing myself in my art... 
Looking for the positive sunbeams in my days... I hope you can too... πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️🌿
x   K a z z y   

2 comments:

  1. I share your feelings for Ukraine, Kazzy, they are a brave nation and what is happening is so destructive and sad. Your post is a welcome bit of Spring cheerfulness and your art too - I think our art is our way of keeping peace inside ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Ukraine. Although we may feel largely useless about the terrible things happening, we can keep its brave people in our hearts and minds and keep hoping.

    We must still go about asserting the good in life and not let the bad happenings overtake us. So your blog post is so very welcome to see and read.

    As ever, I really love your art work; all those little details are so charming. The pretty blossom is lovely to see too. I am sure I have seen your foxy scarf in a local shop that sells lots of pretty things, it's rather nice, so lucky to have found it in a charity shop.

    Hope your art gives you some happy and relaxing moments too. Keep looking for the positive and thank you for sharing it with us.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete