Pages

Thursday 17 March 2022

πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸŒ·Vitamin Sea πŸ’›

πŸšπŸŒΏπŸ’™πŸŒΏπŸ’™πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️πŸ’™πŸŒΏπŸ’™πŸŒΏπŸ’™πŸŒΏπŸš

The sea was calling me... 

Being by the sea somehow gives me inner peace, washes away heavy worries of world wide issues & grounds me to thinking positively & putting things into perspective. The last few years have been difficult for everyone... And I've definitely felt drained with the feeling that it's one thing after another... But, taking time out, giving one's self a change of scene ,a good walk in nature, a different view, a breath of fresh sea air does help our inner wellbeing doesn't it... 
Just us three by the sea... ❤️
We've all been feeling overwhelmed...  But in that moment while watching the waves roll in (we all laughed and joked as we nearly got soaked by a huge wave) we had suddenly forgotten everything, forgotten those stresses & fears... We pebble skimmed, beach combed and chatted along our walk... Life suddenly felt good, felt positive. 
We all had each other and to me that suddenly grounded me... We will be OK, we will get through this. 
It cleared my thoughts, re freshed me... 
This stone reminded me of a hot cross bun! 
I love looking along the tide line, looking at the different shells and rocks... All the colours, shapes and sizes... I could gaze out at sea for hours!... πŸšπŸ’™πŸŒŠπŸšπŸŒŠ
The Cornish coastal villages of Cawsand, Kingsand are joined together on the rame peninsula... A stunningly beautiful area, a bit of a hidden gem. Only a few shops (deli, gift shops) and three pubs... So not really a hot spot for tourists like Padstow. (though does get packed in the holiday cottages during July-August). We stayed in one when Sophia was little, such wonderful memories of that holiday... its my favourite spot!... My happy placeπŸ˜πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️πŸŒΏπŸ’™πŸŒŠπŸ’™
It's a shame really as most of the cottages are holiday homes... Its a bit of a ghost town in Winter months... Stevies father remembers it being quite a busy fishing spot when he was little, filled with fishing boats and a hive of activity ...definitely not like that now. We dream as we walk around and pick out our favourite cottage and how we would decorate itπŸ˜‚πŸ€£, keep dreaming kazzy! 
I wouldn't change the cottage door above isn't it just perfect! ❤️
We often say once we don't have the ties of schools, colleges & being close by to them we would love to move to the coast... But for now we are lucky being in Devon we're within an hour away of lots of coastline & beaches... And I keep saying let's explore some new coastal villages as we do tend to stick to what we know... 
I came home feeling so much better in my mental health & wellbeing... 
And felt my creativity bloom too... πŸ’•
πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏ
Enjoying a cottage kitchen dresser filled with flowers... My daffodils have just come to an end... I love the yellows at the moment reminding Spring is on its way (Spring equinox  Sunday, March 20th-my mother's birthday too)... The sun's been shining most of this week in Devon... 🌿🌞🌿
My local park, beautiful white magnolia I think?... Love seeing the blossoms blooming. 
My pin dolly junk journal... Love looking at the layers of loveliness... I've added ribbons, tags and embroidery trims, lace to the ends of the pages... πŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸ’›πŸ•Š️🌼
Odds & buds florist shop front filled with tulips.. 🌿🌷🌿🌷🌿🌷🌿From my market town... And home, a cosy cuppa on a nippy dayπŸ’•
Easter inspired painting... Using acrylics. 
Enjoying the pastel colours & Spring themed 🎨🌿🌷🌿🌞🌿🌼🌿
I've actually started two more similar paintings but will show them in my next post
 vintage finds from Market day... 
A vintage green porcelain shoe with real red laces, victoriana images year book (great for my pin dolly junk journal) and three little whimsical pots... πŸ’›
Spring selfie... The sunlight this morning was beautiful... πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️🐰🐣
Take those small, simple pleasures & treasure them & hold those loved ones a little closer to your heart... 
πŸ’•
x    K a z z y   x

3 comments:

  1. I love this post kazzy, so full of sea breeze and lovely muted colours and everything I love about being by the coast. That hot cross bun stone made me smile! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful find your blog is! I heartily agree with your thoughts on the sea. I love wandering the beach finding interesting things washed up, watching the waves. It really is so good for the soul. Xox Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Kazzy. You have been to some places near where my brother lives and, as I am so far away, it is really cheering to see all your lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete