Pages

Saturday 10 September 2022

⭐👸The Queen & journaling September ✨⭐

✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨👑👸✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨

Firstly, the sad News of the HM Queens passing... What a wonderful lady she was. She was the same age as my late grandparents and they lived in London. As a little girl they would take me to lots of royal family occasions at Buckingham Palace outside in the crowd ... I think I remember being 6 years old when we waved with flags at Andrews wedding to fergie as their wedding carriage went slowly passed. And despite not all people being into the royal family they have been apart of our whole lives... And like any grandparent passing It is incredibly sad. To mark this occasion and a little fondness to the Queens jubilee film with her and Paddington bear eating marmalade sandwiches I decided to do this watercolour. 

✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨✨⭐✨🐻👸✨⭐✨⭐✨
I've also been joining in on the prompts # junk journal Sept over on Instagram. 
The first 10 are begin, kindness, season, lost & found, change, cracked, envelope (didn't do muted), dreams & pattern... 
This is the junk journal cover finished for September. 
I've been enjoying the process of not spending too much time but just loving the slow creative flow... ❤️
A trip to the Cornish coast... Vitamin Sea... Just blissful. 🌊💙🐚⛱️🌊
Good to escape the sad News and watch the waves... Turned into a beautiful sunny day. 
We also had a wonderful Sunday (a weekend ago) family walk at Stover Nature Reserve in Devon. 
Sweet September days.... 
My daughter will turn 16 soon & her final academic year of school. 
x   k a z z y   x

1 comment:

  1. So much cuteness. I love your painting of the Queen and Paddington. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete