Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

~~****~~~**** Shop Update ****~~~****~~~

Well, Good evening my lovelies I hope as I type this you are all snuggled up with your loved ones...
Just a little Shop Update...I've been busy adding new art to my Etsy shop (Shop link in sidebar).
I have been trying to add a variety of artwork (all reasonably priced Prints).
I have been thinking a lot about 'Well Being' lately and mental health. It inspired these New illustrations...

( these images have been chopped slightly for Copyright)

I have a dolly in my cabinet and these illustrations came from her face...I've kept them quite simple and seem to have proven popular on facebook and instagram. I have put the details in their cardigans and jumpers...thinking of the fair isle ones I love so much....They are also inspired by my love of the seasons...Christmas with the Angel girl, mushrooms for Autumn, birds nest for Spring and my love of tea and flowers for Summer...I hope you like them too. I am listing them with 'No Shipping Cost' (U.K only), You just pay for the print...As a little gift from me to you.
***** just did a happy skip around the cottage...I'd only just listed them on my new etsy shop and had two sales!!!! 
~~~~ x ~~~ Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ~~~ x ~~~~

I feel like my Illustrations have taken a new and exciting direction this last year...I feel more inspired than ever...Please give me your feed back? I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas .
I use my Pinterest account to save/pin my fav and inspirational art, photography, home, seasonal, crafts and ideas from all over the internet...It always inspires me to see my boards... Do you have a pinterest account?
(link to Kazzyloves on pinterest in my sidebar)

Thanks for your feed back and lovely messages...

Happy blogging,

x   K a z z y   x


3 comments:

  1. Your illustrations are beautiful. I really don't think that I can pick a favourite. xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These illustrations are absolutely gorgeous, love everything about them <3

    Luisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kazzie I didn't know you had an Etsy shop - good luck with your prints - I think they are very pretty and the detail is delightful. You have a very distinct style - I have always thought you would be a wonderful childrens book illustrator, you really should approach some publishers so they can match you up!

    ReplyDelete