Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Pumpkins, Walks and Pinterest...


There is a real chill in the air tonight...Even a frost this Morning...Sophia looked quite cold this Morning stepping out into that crisp, frozen air heading off to School...The sun was out and looked beautiful through the window as I washed up...Its funny how much I miss going with Sophia on the early School run. Now she's at big School she walks alone...its great she has her own independence now and loves meeting up with her friends. But I loved that walk in the early Mornings...and I miss it, sigh. When she was younger I loved looking at the ever changing seasons through the parks. And heading back along the canal...watching the ducks and birds...crossing the bridges taken photographs as I passed the parks sensory garden where lots of wonderful roses grow and vegetable patch. The beautiful colours of Autumnal leaves laying on the paths...And that early morning Sun light through the parks big oak tree's....bliss!. I do still walk a lot...Even though I do have the car now. Stevie Loves walking as much as I do. And we plan our weekends around places we can walk.

Back cosy inside the Autumnal cottage...A few pumpkins from the market square ready for carving out for Halloween...

I've needed a 'Happy' fix this week as my father's health has taken quite a knock due to catching an infection while undergoing his intense cancer treatments and my mind has been full of worry, luckily he has started to turn a corner but we are taking each day as it comes and trying to keep positive and strong for him...He cracked an old joke on the phone this morning and it made me laugh and think he must be feeling a bit brighter to do that! Yay...To take my mind off everything my go to visual fix is Pinterest, kazzyloves (click to view).
In the evenings when I have some spare time I love looking for Seasonal inspirational boards...Do you have a Pinterest account? Let me know the name.  Autumn really does it for me its my favourite board on there...
I adore, love and have a serious case of the wanties for that corduroy green jacket and woolly mittens...And dreaming over the little white house at the end of the garden...And my Pumpkin carving never turns out like the white painted pumpkin below...

(please look up original source on Pinterest.com, some photographs my own)

Myself and Stevie over half term while Sophia had 4 days with her father had a Autumn Comic festival in Truro which we sell our artwork and stevie's Comic prints at. And we also went for a few lovely walk around the lanes and village of HarrowBarrow in Cornwall. We met lots of friendly horses in the fields around the lanes.  The sunlight was quite warm that day... 


We also went to the beautiful little town of Ashburton in Devon. I love the Vintage shops there.

I've also been working on Christmas Drawings in pen and ink for my Etsy shop...I will show you in my next posting. Do check out my Etsy shop in link on sidebar.  Its lovely that my 'new' Well being prints were popular on Etsy , my Instagram and facebook...So I've had a quite a few trips to the post office to send off my prints to customers...I'm saving the money for travel expenses to see my father every little bit helps.


x     K a z z y     x







10 comments:

  1. Such wonderful country and seasonal eye candy here today - love your post. So much inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie....I love this season so much!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely walk you went on and I'm seriously in love with those socks! I'm sorry to hear your father's health has taken a slight downturn. Hugs and thoughts are with you. xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures Kazzy, hope you post your pumpkin carvings. the owl carving you found is so beautiful, I would love to make one like that. Hope your dad feels better and that you can visit him as much as possible. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty, i love that owl carving...I had a go tonight while Sophia was at the gym with her dad. Mine does not look good at all, i tried cutting out a star (keep it simple)...but its a bit child like hehe x

      Delete
  4. I hope your dad continues to improve. A beautiful collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is actually the first time ever I have really enjoyed this Season. I don't really know what has made it a good one, but I'm enjoying it all the same!

    I love your photos. They sum up warm and cosy and gentle and peaceful.

    I keep your dad in my thoughts Kazzy. It must be such a worrying time for you. Big love and hugs....Ness xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so happy to see you back in blog land you have been very much missed! xx

      Delete