Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Moments in December ✨๐ŸŒŸ✨

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟ Coastal Christmas cottages.... 
The sea was calling me last weekend... 
I love seeing Christmas trees in pretty windows and wreaths decorating doors
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟThe sea was choppy and the wave were hitting the harbour wall and the little children were screaming with excitement 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟ Love watching the waves... The sea like whipped cream 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟIt was a lot more peaceful on the coastal path above the harbour town
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟBack home snug indoors with the candles and fairy lights... 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟWe found some beautiful on sale paper chains, the colour and illustrations are just so beautiful... I think we stuck together a hundred! 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟ... And decorated the lounge and hall with all the paper chains... 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟ Nativity in our Market town... 
๐ŸŒฟ⭐๐ŸŒฟWonderful festive smells in our cottage... 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟ✨✨More Candlelight on the dresser... 
I love this ritual lighting the candles... 
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฟSophia has been baking gingerbread biscuits 
๐ŸŒฟ⭐๐ŸŒฟFound my beautiful vintage stamped envelopes.... I have a thing for Christmas stamps, especially vintage ones... 
Look at the beauty of this angel... 
๐ŸŒฟ⭐๐ŸŒฟ... Finally posting off cards tomorrow... 
๐ŸŒฟ⭐๐ŸŒฟI love arty Christmas cards and ones connected to charity... These Christmas cards were mainly from the Oxfam charity helping people in poverty... And Crises charity for the homeless 
๐ŸŒฟ⭐๐ŸŒฟ I turn 40 years old this month!!!! What a year to turn forty... I won't be going out to celebrate, probably a Cornish cider and a slice of cake and being with my family at home.... I was looking back through the months of 2020, 
Oh my goodness what a year its been... 

 x       K a z z y      x




13 comments:

  1. Many happy returns for your birthday Kazzie, stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas with your family xxx Thankyou for all the beautiful posts you have put together through these uncertain times, they have been a welcome distraction, beautiful art and photography :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly betty, best wishes for 2021 x

      Delete
  2. Happy,Happy Birthday! Thank you for posting a little more lately, as Betty says beautiful art and the photos make my heart sing. Enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. you're just a baby! I enjoyed each and every photo you shared. You live such an artful and wonderful life in your charming cottage. I have collected 3 Cornishware pieces, a new jug, a vintage one (the older one is so much more delicate) and an older cup. You inspired me. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly Teresa, best wishes for 2021 x

      Delete
    2. i so love cornishware pieces, some are not actual cornishware but with the same design stripes...x

      Delete
  4. Honestly, my forties were my best decade (in fifties now). It seems so young to me. Hope you have a very lovely birthday and some magical sprinkles of fairy dust to help clear out this silly old year.

    I love that vintage angel on the stamp and your Christmas cards too. I often get mine from Oxfam and they have some lovely ones. Your own illustrations would make lovely cards, you could maybe get some printed to sell.

    Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas and Yule time season with plenty of good things for the year ahead. Thanks for the lovely things on your blog that you have shared this year.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly Sara, best wishes for 2021 x

      Delete
  5. Oh! to be 40 again Kazzy(big smile)!! 40 is young believe me!! Happy Happy birthday! Ages since I've had a glass of scrumpy!! Enjoy. How paper chains have changed; beautiful designs. That sends me back to my childhood sitting with my sisters sticking chains together and hanging them all over the house! Certainly they weren't as pretty as these you have here. Sophie's cookies make my mouth water...delicious. Such a cosy enchanting cottage. I so love Christmas xx Have fun Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly Amanda, best wishes for 2021 x

      Delete
  6. Just popping in to say happy new year Kazzy. Forties are great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly Jacquie, best wishes for 2021 x

      Delete