Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2021

πŸ’šJournal, walks and lock down...

πŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏ

I've decided to journal again this year except try to keep it out daily... I was better at keeping a *things to be thankful for*  type journal last year as covid had really got me down at the first part of 2020 and needed to focus on the good bits, also I lost track of the months last year and didn't really keep to it...I think after watching some really inspiring journals and junk journals on YouTube and on social media its given me a new drive to do it and stick with it. I find journaling a good mental health healer... It helps me chanel anxiety, fears, worries onto paper, figuring out as I draw, write, paint how to deal with things on my mind at the time... Also its a mix of things my new journal... Inspiring images from magazines, old books and gathered papers, inspiration I've had a while. So more like a scrap book with daily snippets of thoughts & feelings, things I been up to, walks, art... Ect. 

πŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏ

Also as we're in another lock down it gives me something to focus on daily other than chores around the house and home schooling. Stevie still at work full time & classed as key worker status as before so our life hasn't altered very much on that score. But *life* day to day still feels strange to me... Waiting I guess for how this new vaccination will pan out and how will life be after that. Its living in the unknown and I have to not over think that too much otherwise it weighs heavily on my mind.

πŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏ

So, the new year so far, these past weeks has been rather challenging at times with home schooling and lock down. But as always I'm looking for the bright and cheery... 

I hope you're all coping well, 
Take care, 
  x         K a z z y         x



8 comments:

  1. HI Kazzy, I am keeping a thankfulness journal this year - it's so therapeutic - helps with my anxiety (i am a key worker for an emergency provider and get super stressy at times) Your blog is so full of inspiration and prettiness - that little teapot and cup look so delightful. I hope you get on ok with the homeschooling, I suppose you've had plenty of practice by now but it's important to have fun and lots of happy walks too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal looks delightful Kazzy and I think keeping one is a great idea. I know what you mean about trying not to overthink things involving the virus.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thankfulness journal is a great idea. I am keeping sane by blogging and collecting jadeite! LOL! I adore your blog as it's full of sweet images and your drawings are so darling and uplifting. Did I tell you I found 3 Cornishware pieces after seeing yours? 2 jugs and a teacup. But I can't find a reasonable saucer for it. Keep being happy! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exciting new start with renewed inspiration...positive thinking indeed!. I like the idea of your scrapbook/journal and shall look forward to those posts as I have done throughout 2020. Your adorable images and drawings inspire us all.
    Keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. Hope you enjoy filling your journal. I love your shelf with all the pretty things on it - beautiful! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful....and so inspiring! Made my Sunday! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have to do what helps us, to be peaceful and fulfilled, in this China/Covid Time.

    And try to not let *The Pandamia Screamers* totally get us down.

    Living in constant fear, is not living. And it seems, there are those, who want us to live in constant fear.

    A beautiful blog like yours, is a lovely, lovely, lovely antidote to Living In Fear! Thank you for being here!!!!

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete