Pages

Monday 22 February 2021

February πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏ

I always feel like blogging when the sun shines through the cottage windows...

Uplifting, positive feeling... πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏ

Doesn't Winter sometimes feel it lasts forever at times... I sat in the garden on the hill top part where the apple trees are... And gazed happily at the blue sky... The sparrows in the hedgerow seemed to be singing in joyous chirping it was lovely... I even took my cardigan off and if I closed my eyes it could have been May with the warmth on my skin.


πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏ

My kitchen with Valentines Spring blooms of daffodils, hyacinths, tulips and primrose...

πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏ

I made a Fairy garland and I painted a watercolour February nature study... 

πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ’›πŸŒΏ
We enjoyed Shrove Tuesday, pancake day... 

Thank you for your kind comments as always, 
Take care, 

x    K a z z y   x


7 comments:

  1. I love your decoration, your flowers and beautiful paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decor and your beautiful paintings. So cheery! Here, it seems summer lasts forever and we get worn out with the heat. Our winters are very short, maybe two months of "cold" cold. I hope spring comes early to your area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh.. I was happy to see the flowers in your house. I think our daffodils survived our snow so I need to pick a bouquet. Such wonderful paintings, you're very talented. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoroughly enjoyed these glimpses of your home decor...how inviting! Fabulous paintings! Do you think you will go back to selling your wonderful creations again? Pancakes ... so remind me of the Pancake races I used to run in with my sisters in Somerset...happy memories! keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Faeries and your Flowers!

    Your blog sings with prettiness and creativity!

    So happy to have found you!

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had pancakes, too. Yum!
    Your fairies look so perfect with your botanical artwork!
    Yes, the sun shining through the window, offering the hope of spring. We're getting a big dump of snow in Denver tonight. Oh well.
    Happy soon to be spring to you, good Kazzy!

    ReplyDelete