Pages

Sunday 31 October 2021

Farewell October ✨⭐✨πŸŽƒ

... A little catch up on the eve of Halloween. 

πŸ§‘πŸŽƒπŸ§‘

✨⭐✨🧑✨⭐✨

✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟✨✨
These Autumnal months are truly my favourite... Year on year they fill my days with joy.... I've been so busy these last weeks. But in between we've been enjoying trips out in our new car... Escaping our little market town we've been to another town set on a hill called Totnes...enjoying the outdoor foody, antique & artisan Market... Street musicians & story tellers. 
I love the arty, folky style and atmosphere. 
Views from the bridge to Totnes & the church stained glass windows. 
New woolly mittens & antique Market buys.
Beautiful Market day dahlias... 
Up on Dartmoor with the wild pony... 
Beautiful red berries against the blue sky. 
Along the river Tamar to Cotehele up through the woodland... 
Secret garden doors around Cotehele National Trust gardens... 
Its been quite a stormy wet month here in the west country... 
The old barn restaurant at Cotehele. 
Medieval bedroom in candle light 
The Great Hall and wood carvings... 
Old farmhouse across the River Tamar. 
My local market town church harvest festival stitched banners... 
Fairy & toadstools... Using watercolour & posca pens... And hedgehog, toadstools, mice & pumpkins... 
Beautiful zinnias... Foxy cards... Milky coffee on those crisp, cool Autumn mornings. 
Happy Halloween pumpkin. πŸ§‘πŸŽƒ✨🌟... We've had some lovely Dartmoor walks... Looking for toadstools... 
Scrapbooking...
Another illustration using watercolour, pencils and Pro markers, posca pens. Owl, fairy with toadstools... ✨✨πŸŒŸπŸ„✨
We had a magical weekending nr Boscastle visiting family in their holiday home farmhouse... The kitchen was huuuge with a wonderful red arga... And rustic big kitchen table... Perfect for catch up gatherings over coffee and Cornish deli treats. 
I explored the Autumnal gardens & the view from the staircase windows were so beautiful like an Autumnal painting. 
Wishing you all the magic & blessings of hallows eve.... ✨✨✨πŸ„πŸŒŸπŸŽƒπŸ✨⭐

x   K a z z y  x

✨✨✨✨⭐✨✨✨✨

11 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of Totnes, Conker Shoe Shop and Cranks, and still to this day harbour secret wishes that I'd moved there rather than up north when I left Slapton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images Kazzy. I always love to see your magical illustrations and I'm so glad you have been able to get out and about too. there's something about that view over the rooftop towards the white farmhouse that really makes me smile. It would make a gorgeous painting.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post, I always look forward to your fabulous photography, Totnes is very near my brother so I share your fascination and adoration of that beautiful place :) I just love your paintings and my favourite has the little hedgehog - just love it - please try and get yourself into book illustrations - you would be so good for this line of work - I am sure some publishers would be interested in matching you to a suitable book xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live a magical life!!!

    How lovely for you.

    November wishes...

    πŸ‚ πŸ‚ πŸ‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secret gardens are places for adventure! Lovely photos and art! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love of the owl draw. I love it so much that I'm trying to reproduce it. Thank you so much for the inspiration. Seeing your blog is like a vacation time for me! Thanks for that energies. :) Awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love of the owl draw! Thanks for inspiration. Seeing your blog is like going to vacation time for me. Thanks for that feeling! :) Hugs from Mx

    ReplyDelete
  8. T20 World Cup Live Streaming Watching test series matches on TV or in the stadium are amazing ways that you can adapt to enjoy the upcoming matches. People look for various smooth and easy online ways to watch the 2nd test series between Bangladesh and Pakistan. It is easy to watch the matches through live cricket streaming on different channels. It is a modern and appealing way to enjoy live scoring and matches. You can check today’s live score as well on our site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    Sell Your House Fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replace a Roofing Felt
    Damages in the house are inevitable. It is advisable to do a thorough check once in a while to ensure your house is in perfect condition. But, some areas are easy to ignore because we do not come into contact with them often.

    ReplyDelete