Pages

Friday 12 November 2021

✨🌟All the sparkle 🌟✨

My Little Market town full of sparkle✨πŸŒ•✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨

(photos from phone a little blurred) 
We watched the firework displays from the distant school field and farmers field and a few local little garden displays... Because our garden is on the hill top we get quite a view and best of all its free... I put sparklers outside in the pumpkins... ✨✨🌟✨
Me & my daughter love carving the pumpkins & putting the candles inside and watching them glow
Autumnal shelfling... ✨✨🌟✨
A shop bought soup... But added extra cheese & carrot... Love soups & crusty loafs on dark cosy eves... 
Wonderful Autumnal days when the sun came out and we enjoyed Avon mill and Totnes... Love the window displays at this time of year and all the winter berries. 
I love capturing the seasons... We have a new super duper camera & computer... Its been fun & slightly techno for me to get my head around... But trying! I haven't used the camera to take any of these pics... Just my trusty phone. Modern technology it takes me an age to get to grips with it. Suddenly I feel old... 
I found these clustered mushrooms... It was like they were sitting in a nest on an old wall... So amazing to look at. πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„
Hot cappuccino on cold afternoons... Weather has been a mixed bag here. 
Heavy rain then beautiful pink skies! 
I'm updating my etsy shop (misskazzystudio) New name too... So do take a look if you're interested in some of my illustration prints like this one... 
Keep cosy dear blog friends, many thanks for kind comments... ✨✨⭐✨
x   K a z z y   x

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨✨πŸ„✨✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨
Update:
These are the prints being listed, hopefully tonight... (link to shop in left hand sidebar) ✨🌟✨✨



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kazzy you have produced some wonderful artwork there. Your photography is great too - I like your pumpkin - what a clever idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and images! Impressive all those Autumn multicolours The clustered mushrooms snapshot reminds me of a scene from a fairy tale :-) Love that pumpkin! Your latest works are wonderful and there is so much detail. If I were to choose one, rather difficult to choose I would say but I'd go for the Owl. Going to pop over to your Etsy shop. keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kazzy, I’ve not been around blogland for such a long time so you might remember me better from Instagram (jessicastrideart). I really love all your autumn illustrations and love your new name for your shop, it’s perfect! Hope you’re having a lovely weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always sum up Autumn so well Kazzy. I think if I was to have to promote the beauty of Autumn, I would just send them straight over to your blog to see for themselves!

    We carved pumpkins this year. The first year we have ever done it!!!!!!! Maybe my aversion the the colour of them is waining somewhat!

    Your artwork is as gorgeous as ever. I would so love to see it in a book. You have so much talent lady!

    Big squishy hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete