Pages

Sunday 21 August 2022

⭐🌻⭐August days so far⭐🌻⭐

πŸŒ»πŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸ’šπŸŒ» 

A little catch up of our Summer... 

πŸ’š

         πŸ’›πŸŒžA very hot, humid summer. πŸŒžπŸ’›
We've been quite busy lately... Lots of work inside & outside of the house. A pipe burst & a new boiler fitted.  But I won't bore you with all the headache issues with had with one thing and another! It's definitely not been a good summer on that score.  And the heats drove me literally bonkers πŸ˜”πŸŒž
Being ill at the beginning of the summer really took its toll on me... 
But,  me being me and that sort of person that despite everything & getting down in the dumps puts her rosey tinted spectacles on and tries to look for the bright and happy in my days... ⭐🌻⭐
So, here's my Happy escape days... ☺️πŸ’›
✨✨πŸ’š✨✨
Lanhydrock, National trust House and estate, Gardens including its own garden cottage on the estate and church. It was so very hot that day... But we drank lots of water and had a picnic under the giant oak trees. ✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌞
✨🌻✨🌻✨🌞✨🌻✨🌻✨
The Intensity of heat this summer had completely drained me of creativity, but slowly as it has cooled a weee bit I've found in the last week it's come back. Yay!
I've loved feeling inspired again and drawing vintage inspired dolls... 
✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐
Thinking of Autumnal days has inspired me too... 
✨⭐✨⭐✨🌻We had a lovely trip to the moors to cool off a bit ✨✨πŸ’š✨✨
✨✨✨πŸ’š✨✨✨
Still so lush and green up there on Dartmoor. Mossy covered trees are my favourite πŸ’š
A✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨
A wonderful trip to Exeter and I love the bikes in bloom... 
✨⭐✨⭐Thrifty finds... The illustrations are beautiful πŸ’š I do love my books. I also got some wonderful art supplies including stacker style paints... We took my daughter & her friend with us and they had a wonderful time creating a 'build a bear'  for each other and clothes shopping. 
The skies over the hill top.... Just beautiful... 
Love a Summer evening sky... 
And lots of Apple & blackberry picking
❤️
x    K a z z y    x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm a fan of Sara Midda, too. Hope you're feeling better. I don't handle the heat well, myself. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your vintage doll theme, glad you have found inspiration and are feeling creative again after being so poorly earlier in the year. You do have some great days out and capture it all so well on camera. Betty

    ReplyDelete